Here you will find links to information and articles from a number of different voices. The Non Ridden Equine Association UK is a platform for diversity and sharing. It is a collective of people be they novices to professionals. Links are always checked once added, however articles can get removed and websites close, so if the links to a resource do not work please let us know.
If you have read an article or seen something that should be included in the resources please Get in Touch we would love to hear from you. The more of us who can contribute to the resource bank the richer it will be. We are always delighted to add more resources to the library.
- The Power of Love. By Vicki Jayne Yates BA Hons
- How do Horses Show Affection? By Franklin Levinson
- Seeking Companionship. By Jayne Forster
- Is There Such a Thing as Loving Your Horse Too Much? By Linda Salinas
- Horses and the Art of Following. By Andrew Smail
- 10 Steps to A Happy Horse. By Justine Harrison
- How Much Human Is In A Horse. By Kerri Lake
- Horses asked how they prefer to stay warm.
- Horses can learn to use symbols to communicate their preferences.
- Home is Where The Herd Is. By Justine Harrison
- Animal Communication: How Do I Listen to My Horses? By Listen to Your Horse
- Empathy and Equine Compassion. By Vicki Jayne Yates BA Hons
- Study: Some Horses, Riders Have 'Co-Being' Relationship. By Christa Lesté-Lasserre, MA
- A Tale Of Two Minis. By Kirsty Bedwell
- Do Horses Really Need A Herd Leader? By Justine Harrison
- Emotion and Inner Love. By Vicki Jayne Yates BA Hons
- Our Relationship With Horses. By Equestrian Tai Chi
- The fascinating way a horse reacts when it knows you’re angry. By Robbie Couch
- The Emotional Dictionary by Vicki Jayne Yates BA Hons
- Scientists Study Horse, Human Heart Coupling. By Christa Lesté-Lasserre, MA
- Lessons Taught Me by My Horse: Lesson 4. Trust is the strongest bond between horse and human!By HORSES AND HUMANS PUBLICATIONS
THE HORSE AS HE IS. By The Cognitive Horse
Understanding Herd Interactions and How Horses Relate to Us. By GABRIELLE AND CAMILLE DAREAU
Word From The Herd ~ Keeping It Real/Friendship. By Wadi Farm Equine Learning Centre
A Horse, a Human and the Power of Shared Being. By HORSES AND HUMANS PUBLICATIONS.
How do Horses Communicate with Humans? By Amanda Pachniewska
Great Minds and Great Educators by Vicki Jayne Yates BA Hons
The spontaneous horse. Looking at the horse without expectations. By Francesco De Giorgio and José Schoorl.
6 Ways to Make Your Horse Fall in Love With You By Horse Tricks 101
Earth Angels? By Vicki Jayne Yates BA Hons
Bond Behaviour Largely Ignored By Scientists By Lucy Rees
YOUR HORSE IS AN EMPATH.....ARE YOU? By Linda Salinas
HORSES CAN REFLECT GLIMPSES OF OUR SOULS By Linda Salinas
Horses recognise human emotions By Victoria Gill
How to connect with a horse – the science side of it By THE MIMER CENTRE
The power of the horse: We’re only just beginning to understand. By William E. Simpson
Intuition By Vicki Jayne Yates BA Hons
The views expressed by contributors to the website may not necessarily be the view shared by you or the founding members of the Non Ridden Equine Association UK. The website content will be very diverse therefore impossible to apply a quality standard. Therefore we encourage you to use what you learn from here with common sense and with on-going support from professionals of your choice.