The Non Ridden Equine Association UK Health and Safety Policy
Non Ridden Association UK at Workshop / Clinic / Demonstrations Type Events
- Spectators at events will be required to stay in allocated spectator area.
- Anyone interacting with equines is required to wear industry standard hat, gloves and suitable footwear.
- Anyone interacting with equines must follow instruction from the professional leading the session.
- Professional purpose built venues will only ever be used for Non Ridden Equine Association UK events (for example – Morton Morrell College)
- Only use venues that are appropriate for the activity and have public liability cover.
- Only appropriate equipment will purchased and used for promotion of the Non Ridden Equine Association UK.
- Anyone representing the Non Ridden Equine Association UK will be trained in the assembly of the stand. Plus trained to promote at the event.
- The Non Ridden Equine Association UK has public lability cover.
- When catering at such events an outside professional catering company will provide the catering. The Non Ridden Equine Association UK will liaise with the catering company.
- The Non Ridden Equine Association UK cannot apply a quality standard to the professionals who provide information, resources and services. Therefore we only promote professionals who’s ethos and approach is along the same lines as the Non Ridden Equine Association UK.
- The views and opinions of professionals who contribute to the Non Ridden Equine Association UK will be diverse and not necessarily the opinions of the founding members of the association.
- We encourage you to seek guidance of a veterinary surgeon or qualified professional with any concerns regarding your equine.
- If you are considering any new practice or
approach with your equine we urge you to work alongside a qualified