Here you will find links to information and articles from a number of different voices. The Non Ridden Equine Association UK is a platform for diversity and sharing. It is a collective of people be they novices to professionals. Links are always checked once added, however articles can get removed and websites close, so if the links to a resource do not work please let us know.
If you have read an article or seen something that should be included in the resources please Get in Touch we would love to hear from you. The more of us who can contribute to the resource bank the richer it will be. We are always delighted to add more resources to the library.
- Excitement, Feeling, and Attachment's Impact on Training. By Christa Lesté-Lasserre, MA
- Journal of Animal Consciousness. By Sarah Reagan and Chiara Marrapodi
- Is Your Horse a Rockstar Quiz
- Do You Push or Motivate Your Horse? By Linda Salinas
- The Easiest Way to Train a Horse. By
- The Horseman's Handshake. By Sue Gardner
- Groundwork exercises: The 5 basics. By Karine Vandenborre
- Groundwork By Straightness Training
- 10 Tips to Train Your Horse Faster. By HippoLogic
- Become Your Horse's Herd Leader through Groundwork By
Julie Goodnight with Heidi Melocco
The Language Horses Speak By Andrea Datz
How Horses Learn Part 1. By Justine Harrison
- How Horses Learn Part 2. By Justine Harrison
- If a Horse Could Open Up the Black-Box of Skinner.
By Francesco De Giorgio
- Academy of Positive Horsemanship. A home study courses, tutoring and mentoring in positive horse training within a supportive membership community from
Equi-libre Horses Academy of Positive Horsemanship
- 5 Groundwork exercises to try with your horse. By Karen Whiston
- What Makes Horses Tick? By Sue Gardner
- Equine Training. A resource bank from Equi-libre Horses
- Why Do Horses Do That? By Justine Harrison
- Lessons Taught Me by My Horse, Lesson 3. Expect nothing! From the book, When Horses Speak and Humans Listen.
- The Cognitive Horse. By Francesco De Giorgio
- Pride – a barrier to learning By Lizzie Hopkinson
A Tip For Better Communication With Your Horse. By Linda Salinas
Achieving an Energetical (“Magical”) Connection with a Horse. Facebook article by Horses and Humans Publications
Sharing A Connection of the Heart with Your Horse. By Linda Salinas
The Science Behind 'Licking and Chewing' in Horses. By Sue McDonnell
The Big Red Button. By Mary Oliver
Why Horses Lick and Chew – A Polyvagal Lens. By Sarah Schlote
No Ifs Buts Or Maybes. By Neil Davies
Becoming Horse Conscious. By Camille Dareau
Stubborn as a Donkey? By Sue McDonnell
Do Horses Prefer to Approach Submissive People? Written by Trot On
The Myth of Equine Hierarchy?by horseandriderbooks.com
Desensitizing / The Methods. By Adele Shaw
HORSEMANSHIP BEGINS WITH YOU...NOT YOUR HORSE By Linda Salinas
The views expressed by contributors to the website may not necessarily be the view shared by you or the founding members of the Non Ridden Equine Association UK. The website content will be very diverse therefore impossible to apply a quality standard. Therefore we encourage you to use what you learn from here with common sense and with on-going support from professionals of your choice.